Forces Law offer specialist Armed Forces immigration advisors, whether you are a serving member of HM Armed Forces or you are the dependant family member of someone serving.
Forces Law specialist advisors can help with :-
- Settlement applications for Foreign or Commonwealth serving members of HM Forces who are exempt from immigration control by virtue of section 8(4)(b) or (c) of the Immigration Act 1971 discharged after a minimum of four years’ service
- Visa and biometric residence permit applications on behalf of spouse, civil partners, partners and dependent children of British & Foreign or Commonwealth serving members of HM Forces
- Settlement applications on behalf of partners, spouses and children of British & Foreign or Commonwealth serving members of HM Forces
- Bereaved partners and children settlement applications of deceased British & Foreign or Commonwealth serving members of HM Forces
- Domestic violence settlement applications
- Applications for Limited Leave to Remain outside the Immigration Rules
- Naturalisation/British citizenship applications on behalf of Foreign or Commonwealth HM Forces after a minimum of 5 years service
- Naturalisation/British citizenship applications on behalf of a spouse, partner or civil partner of British & Foreign or Commonwealth serving members of HM Forces
- British citizenship registration of dependent children
- Appeals against refusal to the First Tier or Upper Tier tribunals
There may be different procedures in place for those in Northern Ireland and more information can be obtained from our Member firm at McCartan Turkington Breen
The most important point that we can make is to take advice from one of our specialist firms as soon as possible if you have any related query.